Sunday, December 9, 2007

Leaf Play





I've been at the computer with few breaks since 5:30 this morning working on images from portrait sessions and weddings. Late this afternoon I heard my granddaughters outside squealing with laughter. I walked to the window and saw them playing in the leaves their grandfather was trying to rake into piles. I suddenly realized that, at least for a few minutes, there was nothing else more important than sharing and capturing that moment. I am so blessed from knowing these wonderful little girls. I am so blessed to have adult children and daughters-in-law who allow us to be part of their lives. There is hardly a day that goes by that my husband and I don't shake our heads and marvel at how blessed we are. I will get back to my commitments very soon. But for just a little while, I am savoring this moment in time.
 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop